[IDV #QRS-473512]: Export result matrix to Excell

Jorge,

Can you upload your data here?

If it is many files, please upload a zip or tar file.

Let us know when the files are there.

As I think I have mentioned in the past, many of our users use the IDV as a data
conversion tool, but it is not really designed for that. If your ultimate goal
is to convert data from netCDF to Excel, there may be better choices.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Jorge Castro
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.1u2\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: Hi
> I have a time series data in NC format. It consist of 681 matrixes every one
> 57 x 45 data. I need obtain only one matrix with average data and export it
> to Excell file. I tried to do it however IDV only export original data. Can
> you tell me if it is possible and how I have to do?
> Tanks

Ticket ID: QRS-473512
Department: Support IDV