[IDV #NTD-472266]: Excessive loading of data in bundles

> Hi:
>
> I've been working on some bundles that include frontogenesis
> calculated in IDV using the FRNT function (derived from gempak) using
> potential temperature and wind vectors on an isobaric surface.
>
> When I plot frontogesis directly in IDV, it loads up those fields
> and does the calculations in a reasonable amount of time. However, if I
> then save to a bundle, and reload the bundle, it loads those fields many
> times and takes an excessive amount of time to plot.  The attached
> bundle should illustrate the problem.  It will load in several fields,
> but then hit a wall as it loads and reloads potential temperature and
> wind components over an extended period of time before finally plotting
> frontogenesis.
>
> Jim

Jim,
       I tried to reproduce your problem from scratch and no luck. The attached
bundle uses the time matching and only
calls the frnt function, everything works as expected. Could you give it a try ?

Yuan

Ticket ID: NTD-472266
Department: Support IDV