[IDV #NTD-472266]: Excessive loading of data in bundles

> That function is from GEMPAK.  I don't know what GEMPAK would want, but
> I likely input potential temperature and wind vectors.  It's been a
> while since I created the bundle.
>
> Jim

Jim,
     I checked in another fixed for this problem. It turned out my previous
changes only solve half the problem, and I am pretty sure this time
it should work as expected. You can try tomorrow's nightly release.

Yuan

> > Jim,
> >       What is the correct procedure to calculate the frnt?   I called this
> > function frnt, and input potential temperature and wind vector, it looks
> > different from
> > yours in the bundle. Do I need to calculate the theta?
> >
> > Yuan

Ticket ID: NTD-472266
Department: Support IDV