[Support #GQY-438491]: Fwd: error after installation

> Forgot attachment.

Craig,
     Since you don't have the write permission in the c drive, you need to
specify and launch the IDV from command line:

./runIDV -userpath  <user directory to use>

or you can modify the runIDV script to add this info.

Yuan

Ticket ID: GQY-438491
Department: Support IDV