[IDV #LYT-733780]: .grb file on RAMADDA not working suddenly

Hi Jeff,

I just tried this with netcdfAll.jar v4.5.4 and v4.6.2, and it worked as
expected on a sample grib1 file (it did not split the file into a TwoD and
a Best collection).

I'll hop on my computer at work and start downloading the grib file and
run my test code on it to see what happens.

In terms of GRIB, note that there are a ton of bug fixes in 4.6; you would
likely see an increate in performance as well. Not sure how much work
would be involved in bumping to 4.6, but that is what we recommend in
general and is pretty much a necessity for grib files.

I'll et you know what I find out as soon as I am able to get the file.

Cheers,

Sean