[IDV #EOI-362645]: Can't load GDEM data from usgodae.org

Alan,

Basically copy/pasting some information I obtained from Ethan (former THREDDS
team member).

---

The THREDDS server [1] is a very old version, 4.2.10 - 20120417.2151.

Other data from that server works but that particular dataset seems to have
problems.

They might contact the US GODAE folks. Their LAS (also old) has a page [2] with
contact information.

[1] http://www.usgodae.org/thredds/catalog.html

[2] http://www.usgodae.org/las/ProductServer.do

---