[IDV #CMH-647829]: Fwd: IDV graphics window error

Gary,

It is hard for me to tell just from the information provided. What happens when
you click the "Show Details" button?

Please make sure your IDV and any video drivers are up-to-date and the correct
version of the IDV is installed.

Are you doing this in a remote display scenario via ssh -X (or -Y)?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear IDV Support,
>
> We are running IDV on a Linux cluster.  Some of the machines give
> errors, and fail to open the IDV graphics window.  Have you seen this
> error message before, and if so, do you know how we can fix it?
>
> Thank you,
> Gary
>
> This one shows more detail than the attached:
> Inline image 1
> --
> Dr. Gary M. Lackmann
> Professor and Co-Director of Graduate Programs
> Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> North Carolina State University

Ticket ID: CMH-647829
Department: Support IDV