[IDV #TKU-386864]: My bundle

Juan,

Thanks for the good news and being persistent. I don't completely understand,
but apparently you have something in your .unidata directory that is causing
this problem. That is why I asked you earlier to list the plugins, but I did not
see a plugin that could cause this.  At any rate, I am glad things are back to
normal.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Now everybody works fine!
> Thank you very much!!
> What is the problem?
> Best regards!
>

> On Monday, December 14, 2015 11:38 AM, Unidata IDV Support <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>

> Juan,
>
> I want to rule out one problem. Please move or rename your .unidata directory
> out of the way
>
> C:\Users\Bjerkness\.unidata
>
> Restart the IDV, and load your bundles. Do you still see the same problems?
>
> Best,
>
> Unidata IDV Support
>
> > Full Name: Juan
> > Email Address: address@hidden
> > Package Version: 5.2 build date:2015-08-26 18:19 UTC
> > Operating System: Windows 8.1
> > Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.2\jre version: 1.8.0_45
> > j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> > Description of problem:
> >
> > Please Check my bundle
> >
> > I choose the unidata ucar repository