[IDV #UJV-462839]: Plotting point weather observations (UNCLASSIFIED)

John,

These data are going to have to be majorly cleaned up before they can be read
into the IDV. The netCDF file is basically unintelligible and does not follow
any (CF) conventions.

Your best bet is probably to read in the text data via the Text Point Metadata
GUI:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/data/TextPointData.html

Do you know what the columns represent? Also the longitude and the station code
are running into each other. That would be good to clean up before we try
reading the data into the IDV.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: UJV-462839