[IDV #AMF-712653]: Mcidas format

Jorge,

For the record, I am simply going to copy/paste the response that
Tom Whittaker has already provided via the idvusers list:

----
After you have selected the data, try a little Python (well, Jython --
if you're not familiar, start using the "Jython shell" to experiment);

a = selectData()        (pops up and GUI and lets you pick the image you want)
d = getDomainSet(a[0])     (the [0] is because your data probably has
"time" as the first dimension....if not, then omit)
lat,lon = getLatLons(d)
----

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi,
>
> I visualized some Mcidas data format that I downloaded from:
>
> https://ghrc.nsstc.nasa.gov/pub/globalir/data/2016/0101/
>

> I would like know how can I save the latitude and longitude arrays for
> each pixel of my image.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Conrado

Ticket ID: AMF-712653