[IDV #UJV-462839]: Plotting point weather observations (UNCLASSIFIED)

John,

I only saw two files, the netCDF file and a text file.

The text file could be read, in theory, but will require some clean up as well.

The longitude and station codes were running into each other, as I recall.

I am unaware of little r format but if it is a textual data format, it can be
read into the IDV with the metadata GUI.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support