[IDV #VRM-168678]: IDV 5.2: Visualization Errors

> Thank you Yuan for investigating this further.  I look forward to your
> results.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Patrick

Patrick,
    The problem is when you turn off the geometry by reference by either
install the plugin or in the system preference and try to capture image with
the vector image format, the sense graphic
library request the color array out of the limit. This is not limited to window
os, it can happen in any system. This can be a bug, it can also be the
limitation of the library. I will check with the developer for more information.

Yuan

Ticket ID: VRM-168678
Department: Support IDV