[IDV #LPW-471935]: Plotting .hdf files in IDV

Alexa,

Yes, thanks for the clarification. (I think the ordering of our messages got
jumbled there.)

I see what you are saying, and when I load each individual file separately I can
see the data are definitely not the same so something is amiss. We'll resume
tomorrow.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: LPW-471935