[Datastream #SXB-674928]: GOES East West imagery...

Hi Gilles,

I created a new inquiry from your latest email and drove it into the
THREDDS area of our inquiry tracking system since it is really a THREDDS
question, not a datastream one.  The THREDDS support guys should get
back to you on the problem you found.

> I was able to access 0.5 deg data for GFS, but I was trying to access the
> GFS 1/4 of a degree and I got the following error message (see also
> snapshots just to show you where I am looking at it, and perhaps I am
> wrong, I need to look somewhere else):
>
> Expanding xlink node:
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_0p25deg_ana/catalog.xml
>
> Error parsing xml: