[IDV #EJX-142039]: CONUS shaded relief in IDV

Jim,

I am really sorry about that. I made the change on my computer but never
committed the fix to our version control repository so it never showed up in the
nightly build. I will verify tomorrow the fix indeed made it into the nightly
build, and let you know.

Noted about pruning cruft, as well.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support