[IDV #ROC-568340]: fixed hodograph scale

Hi Mike,

Actually playing around with the IDV hodograph viewer, I never saw the rings to
be scaled at any amount other than a 100 knots (w/ rings spaced at 20 knots). Do
you have a screenshot of what you are describing? At any rate, I don't think the
IDV hodograph viewer has many configurability options.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Is there any place to set the scale of the hodograph rings to be fixed
> to some number...say 100 knots?  If one was showing several storm
> environments and comparing one to another it'd be useful if the scale
> stayed fixed.  I've given it a good look and search and am not finding
> a way.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Ticket ID: ROC-568340