[IDV #MKR-443485]: stereo support on idv 5.0

Hi Al,

This is a huge shot in the dark since I have no hardware to test this feature on
and even if I did, I may not have any other ideas, but here goes. At this URL,

https://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=484d181e-5358-4453-8166-cb6b191d31a2

you will find a visad.jar file. This is a one-off visad.jar that replaces the
Canvas3D with the WrappedCanvas3D referenced in the forum discussion. Please
download that file and the latest stable version of the IDV. Once the IDV has
been installed, inside the IDV directory (wherever it was installed) you will
find a visad.jar. Please replace that visad.jar file with the one you just
downloaded.

At this point, make the modifications to the runIDV script to run in stereo. (I
assume you know how to do this since you do it for 4.1.)

What happens???

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: MKR-443485