[IDV #JOH-888693]: Disabling Adaptive Resolution

> All,
>
> For completeness, I did get a response on the other thread before this one,
> which I'll paste below. I didn't work (I set the range of the two fields I
> thought I should in that table very high: rain and rainfall".). You will
> find in the data I upload that the difference of the nwm qpesum and the
> abrfc qpesum (which is what I'm trying to get the highest resolution plot
> of) has a very high end range to begin with (I think the summed masked
> region got blown up outside our RFC boundary). When adaptive resolution is
> on, I have no problem overcoming that by editing the color table and
> setting a range, and also fixing the visible range. No such luck with it
> turned off.

I checked your dataset and here is my finding:

there are three variables: temperature, precip, and qpesum. You should be able
to get what you wanted for temperature and precip,
these two variables are in good shaped. There should be no difference between
AR and no AR regarding the range of rendering.

But QPESum is different since there is zero attribute associated with this
variable, no data range, missing value, and other attributes. I
don't see why AR will play any role in this variable. The attached image is
without AR and I set the color table range to 0 and 1.

Yuan

Ticket ID: JOH-888693
Department: Support IDV