[IDV #QKP-977180]: webcams not updating

Hi Don,

According to Mike: "The script was still running, but a process trace was
showing that it was stuck (logs indicate since Jan 7th).  I killed and restarted
it.  If it would have died, my monitoring would have caught the problem."

There's another problem and that is more and more of the images are behind https
servers. That is currently why there are so many broken links. I'm going to look
into that to see if anything can be done. Apart from that, I did an update of
the URLs about ~3 months ago.

-Julien

PS Check out all that snow in the NE!

> Hi-
>
> The webcams seem to have stopped updating on January 7th.  I was trying
> to look at the storm over the northeast today.
>
> Also, the cloud webcam images no longer seem to be available.
>
> Could you have a script that checks daily whether the webcams are
> updating or not?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don
> --