[IDV #DUJ-465016]: IDV_5.3 windows installation regarding

> Sir,
>
> I have successfully installed IDV 5.3 in my Windows-7 (32 bit) OS.
> But unable to open the interface. It opens up for few seconds and then
> GUI disappears from the window. Screen shot is attached for reference.
>
> Your comments are requested.
>
> Thanks & regards
> Sat Met
> IMDPS

Hi there,

Install a 32 bit OS can put a lot limitation in your any Java application
(including IDV). 32 bit Java can only
support 1G (or 1.5) of RAM, and it is likely not enough if you want to work on
some large satellite dataset.

Back to your problem, you should upgrade the video card driver to the latest
version, and then try the IDV again.

Let me know if this does not solve your problem.

Yuan

Ticket ID: DUJ-465016
Department: Support IDV