[IDV #DUV-766354]: IDV - EQ Energy release

Hi Andrej,

Just to add to this discussion, the IDV can display a wide variety of data
formats:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/data/DataSources.html

My advice is to create your gridded data in netCDF following CF conventions. If
the gridded data is standards compliant, you will be able to display them in the
IDV.

You may also wish to contact the GEON IDV group at UNAVCO for these sorts of
solid earth questions.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: DUV-766354