[IDV #HRF-958294]: Fwd: 3-D traj in idv

> Here is a link.
>
> https://rda.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/files/g/ds608.0/3HRLY/2017/catalog.html

So the naming of these datasets is not standardized. What you can do here is:
1) first load it
2) in the 3D grid > Fields, select u-component...., right click and add to U
Component of wind, and the same for v, and w.
3) right click the data source name and reload the dataset

Now you can do the Grid 3D trajectory.

> Also not sure what using ncml means to fix it.  Is that this:  If so I do I
> enter this into idv?

I will send you a ncml file later.

Yuan