[IDV #HLF-653617]: IDV Pulling in Outdated Model Data

Hi Amber,

Thanks for alerting us of this problem. The situation should be much improved.
Contact us if you are still seeing problems. Also, if possible, next time,
please send the IDV bundle along with your request. Thanks!

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Greetings,
>
> IDV 5.3 and 5.4 on both my supervisor and my machines are not pulling in
> updated model data for RAP, NAM, and GFS.  Updated model data (12Z and 18Z)
> is available and we are able to access it via web-browser based products;
> however, when using bundles we've created in IDV, the imported data is all
> from 1-3z on 2017-06-14.  After troubleshooting, we believe this must be an
> IDV issue versus an issue with either of our computers or the servers for
> the models we are pulling in.
>
> Pleases advise.  Is there another method to report an outage?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Sincerely, Amber
>
> --
>

> *Amber Ortega, Ph.D.*
> Air Quality Meteorologist
>
> *Meteorology and Prescribed Fire Unit Technical Services Program*
>
> P 303.692.3260
> 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Denver, CO 80246
> address@hidden  |  www.colorado.gov/airquality

Ticket ID: HLF-653617
Department: Support IDV