[IDV #SKB-567879]: Loading satellite data

> Hello,
>
> I am new to using IDV to look at satellite data, do you know how I can look
> at cloud top temperature in IDV?  Where do I get archived satellite data to
> download and open in IDV?

The cloud top temperature from the IDV should already be there if you open the
satellite imgery
from the ADDE server, the calibration of cloud top temperature is done by the
sever.

The archived satellite data is available from SSEC data center, and it should
be free if
you get it through your institute. I will find out how to do it and send you a
link later.

Yuan

> Thanks
>
> --