[IDV #QKC-696378]: fail in IDV 5.4

> Dear Yuan:
> Effectively, we have run the line code (jre\bin\java -Xmx3072m
> -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Didv.enableStereo=false -jar idv.jar) from the IDV
> installation folder.

Well, it sounds like there maybe a problem of estimating the memory of the
system. This might be a bug and I will
pay some attention to it.

I would like to ask you to test one more thing, if you change the line back to
original in the runIdv.bat to see if
it is the problem of estimating the memory. You can uncomment the line of
idv_memory to test.

Yuan