[IDV #DJL-161398]: realtime data for use in IDV

> Thanks for your help.  I have things working (see attached), but am wondering
> why I am getting a line from Greenland to British Columbia in the outline
> map?  Also, how does one "capture" a movie?

The additional lines in the Map is the problem of the video card driver, to fix
this problem:

Go to Edit > Preferences, then select System tab, in the Java 3D option, check
or uncheck the Enable geometry (Enable access...) by reference. Then restart
the IDV, the line should be gone.

To capture image or movie:

In the view: View > Capture > Image or Movie.

Under the menu Bundles > Climate, there are a few bundle you can play with. If
you are interest in the bundle created by Brian Mapes, here is the link:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/bmapes/MapesIDVcollection.jar

To install, Tools > Plugin Manager, then File > Install plugin from URL, and
enter above URL. A lot of interesting bundles for his teaching classes.

Yuan

Ticket ID: DJL-161398
Department: Support IDV