[IDV #ETD-932834]: IDV Failed to Start - Possible Solutions?

Hi Caitlyn,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you provide a few more details such as what
operating system are you using to run the IDV? (E.g., MacOS, Windows,
Linux). Also did the IDV work before and suddenly stop working or have you never
been able to start the IDV?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Good morning,
>
> I was working with IDV 5.4 yesterday morning on a class project and
> received a failed to start error for the program. Since then, I have not
> been able to open the program. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling
> the software several times to no avail.
>
> Are there any known solutions to this problem that I may not be seeing?
>
> Thanks,

Ticket ID: ETD-932834
Department: Support IDV