[IDV #WNE-465152]: Sounding creation error from Grid Coverage datasets

> Thanks Yuan.
>
> I and a Spanish friend both found it too unreliable for student use, even
> though it worked once out of 3-4 times for each of us (after an inordinately
> long load time, like a half hour in her case). It is Unassignable to
> students, given that unreliability. Did you try opening the bundle 2-3 times?
>  Is it Really just fine for you each time?
>
> Thanks and happy holidays.
> Brian
>
> Brian Mapes

It is just fine for me every time. The bundle attached in my previous reply
doesn't use the match display region and it took
a little longer to create the sounding display since there are two 3D
parameters. The new bundle in this email
is the one with the match display region feature turned on for the sounding
display, so it is relatively fast to load the whole
bundle.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WNE-465152
Department: Support IDV