20000914: Unidata-Wisconsin (MCIDAS) images broadcast cessation (cont.)

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
>pnga2area

Jim,

This may need to be forwarded to the LDM contact at Princeton.

Someone from Princeton called our office yesterday or the day before
regarding getting the new ldm-mcidas PNG image decoder working at your
site.  I was told that the person was advised to send Unidata User
Support an email for help, but I have not seen such an email.

Given that I have seen multiple downloads of the ldm-mcidas source by
radap.Princeton.EDU, I am led to believe that folks there are having
problems getting the new code to work.

How can I help?

Tom Yoksas