20030205: FSL 6-minute wind profiler data

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Hi Paul,

I started to send this to you last night, but I got diverted until now.
The message from FSL below makes comment about recent 6-minute profiler
data gaps.  The message is not definitive, but it goes a long way to
explaining the data gaps you are seeing.

Tom