[ldmMcidas #IJK-183665]: ldm-mcidas installation problem on Mac OS X

Hi again Dave,

I copied the example pattern-action file from the ldm-mcidas
distribution decoded directory on virga to the newly created
~ldm/etc/Examples directory.  I also edited this file to comment
out some entries for products that no longer exist in the
UNIWISC datastream and comment out the action that uses the
McIDAS routing table approach to output file naming (as you
will likely not want to use this approach).

I recommend that you copy the example file to the ~ldm/etc
directory and rename it to something readily recognizable
like:

~ldm/etc/pqact.conf_uniwisc

I _think_ that the actions can be run 'as is', but I could
be wrong and they may need some tweaking.

Ticket ID: IJK-183665
Department: Support ldm-mcidas