[ldmMcidas #VGQ-539201]: Compile-time reference for netCDF header files

Hi Mike,

re:
> I am working on installing the ldm-mcidas decoders. I am having
> difficulty finding "CPP_NETCDF -- Compile-time reference for
> netCDF header files". There is a directory "~mcidas/include/",
> but it is empty. We have mcidas2008.

The netCDF include files do not get installed during the McIDAS
installation.  You, therefore, have to reference them from the
netCDF directory in the McIDAS distribution:

/home/mcidas/mcidas2008/netcdf/libsrc

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: VGQ-539201