[ldmMcidas #RSH-858670]: ldm-mcidas 2009 decoders

Hi Darren,

re:
> I'm trying to find the 2009 ldm-mcidas decoders on the unidata site but
> I can only find the 2008 version.  Can you point me to the download?

v2008 is the latest ldm-mcidas release.  Even though the decoders themselves
have not been updated since v2008 was released, the build environment has
changed depending on the OS that the decoders will be installed on, so
it is time for a new release.

Question:

- what OS do you plan to run the decoders on?

- which decoder(s) are you most interested in?

Ticket ID: RSH-858670
Department: Support ldm-mcidas