Re: 19990129: ldm errors from downstream sites

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

No.

Do the relay sites have to do anything to eliminate this
> error or is this our downstream nodes problem?

No.

  If so what is it?

This error is caused by some type of network disconnection problem on the
downstream host that is in the middle of receiving a product. The upstream
host queue pointer needs to be reset so it generates a pq_sequence error.
There's nothing one can do about this, it's actually harmless to the
queue. Don't worry about these type of error unless one is generated every
second.

Robb...