Re: 19990202: LDM TROUBLES

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hiya,

What is the actual command line you are using for the pqing process?
Also, did you get feedtest to work before trying the complete LDM
configuration?  What shell are you using?  It would help if I have the
complete site configuration, ie actual configuration of afos feed stream,
the machine type/os, LDM configurations, ie ldmd.conf file,
environment variables, etc. I would also like almost the complete log
files too.

> .
> .
> It then gives information about WMO messages seen etc.

I would like to see those messages also.

Robb...