Re: LDM at Riverside Fire Weather Office

Hiya,

I can't rlogin or telnet to any of the hosts.  I get the following error:

unidata.ucar.edu.rkambic> telnet galileo.wrh.noaa.gov
Trying 192.133.29.170...
Connected to galileo.wrh.noaa.gov.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.

Are you behind a fire wall?

Also, I didn't get the user/passwd or the configuration for galileo

One thing I noticed in  the ldmd.conf files for machines feeding from
hackey is there is no request lines, therefore no AFOS is going to
those machines.  Add a request line, ie.

request        AFOS     ".*"    hackey.sac.noaa.gov

Also, what is the output of:

% rpcinfo -t localhost 300029 5
% rpcinfo -p

Robb...