iita

Celia,

I had a long discussion with Glenn about the problems of the iita machine.
We think the main problem is with the queue fragmentation because of the
limited amount of real memory. Glenn sugests  borrowing  some memory
from some other machine or division to see the results. He thinks 64-128
MGs might be enough to solve the  problem. I think it might be worth a
test.  Please forward this message to Peter.

RObb...