Re: 19990408: pqsurf problem

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Mark,

I would do the following commands:

% ldmadmin ( stop delpqsurfqueue mkpqsurfqueue start )

just for sanity sake.  If the problem persists, I would add the flag -vx
to the pqsurf entry in the ldmd.conf file.  Maybe it would show the reason
for the cpu cycles usuage. Don't forget to send the other system/ldm info
when you get the log messages.

Robb...