Re: pqing/pqact problem?

Jeff,

what version of LDM?  It would help to see the logs messages, especially
in verbose mode.  This can be done by sending the main LDM server a
'kill -USR2' signal.  Also, I would like to see the product WMO header and
the pqact entry that should match the product.  Also, the pqact entries
are space sensitive, white spaces can be part of the WMO header. White
spaces that are not part of the header need to be tabs. A trailing space
/extra space can cause a problem.

Robb...