Re: 19990511: Conduit AVN data feed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:29:28 -1000 (   )
From: William Smith <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
    address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: 19990511: Conduit AVN data feed

> Check for error messages and a file called logs/ldmbinstats.upc .

That file is there and the time stamp changes, so dostats is running.

> command does delete the *stats files but leaves the last 24 intact.

There are 24 there now and the dates indicate they are being deleted
regularly.

> This is a little confusing, the \1 refers to the first set of () and the
> \2 refers to the second set in your pqact entry.  Since you eliminated the
> second set of ()'s, nothing will appear in that place holder.

Sorry.   You are correct of course.  I had just changed the T(..)Z
to a T00Z and didn't change the EXEC command.

Thanks for the help.

William

William Smith                             address@hidden
Maui High Performance Computing Center    (808) 879-5077
550 Lipoa Parkway                         (808) 879-5018 (fax)
Kihei, HI  96753                          WWW: http://www.mhpcc.edu