(Fwd) Re: sequence numbers, ... (fwd)

J,

The inge s/w on the nport machine at alden needs to be updated. The s/w
can be obtained from SSEC, the info is below. If you have any questions
please let me know. Also, could you let me know when the change has been
completed.

Thanks for taking care of this,
Robb...

303-497-8679

inge install info:

The new inge executable can be obtained via anonymous ftp at

gold.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/unidata/inge

You only need to update the executable file 'inge' in /opt/nport/bin. Stop the
ingestor before loading the new file.

-as ldm
% ldmadmin stop
- as root