Re: 19990614: LDM Error

Brian,

We have been working on the HPUX 11.0 problem, so far still
unsuccessful. It appears that the ldm-5.0.6 release built on HPUX 11.0
but never ran correctly.  Would you be willing to help? We need to know
if the ldm-5.0.8 release runs on a HPUX 10.2 system?  We don't have one in
house and access to one might take some time. Our system admin also
checked out the patches, etc. and our HPUX 11.0 system is up to date also.
I created another ldm-5.0.8 release yesterday with some other fixes that
you should use.  Out speculation is that the rpc library changed with the
HPUX 11.0 release and that is the problem.  I also appreciate an insight
you might have on this problem.

Thanks for you help,
Robb...