Re: RH 6.0

Found it.

I'm sending you the RH6.0 /usr/include/rpc/auth.h, looks like
the header file (line 180) directly sets AUTH_KERB to 4 -- the
source of the problem.

/usr/include/rpc/auth.h:180:#define AUTH_KERB       4               /* kerberos
style */

The older Slackware versions and others have a clean auth.h
file.

That should solve our answers... good luck at the seminar.
I'll be out on vacation July 17 to July 30th.

Rob