Re: 19990730: pqact.conf entries for Canadian products

Christian,

Here's an URL of all the NOAAport products:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/noaaport/html/data.shtml

Also, one could make an entry like this and check out the products by
trial and error

DDPLUS|ID       ^..CN.. .... (....)
        FILE    data/cn/\1.wmo

Remember the white spaces are tabs.  Here's a URL from the LDM workshop
that talks about pqact entries:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ws/ldm_patterns.html#s0

Robb...