Re: 19991015: pqing (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 19991015: pqing (fwd)

Most of the code is from Unidata's pqing, so it should not be Sun specific.
What may be more difficult for IRIX is the NSSL code in ip_utility.c.  However,
the code not only compiles on a Sun, it compiles under Linux, so it is not
completely Sun only code.

Since I have no access to an SGI system, and I have no time to work on a port,
someone else will have to work on this if needed.

--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308