Re: 19991103: LDM 5.0.8 and 'expanding input buffer size' problemwithAFOS feed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:52:11 -0600 (CST)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
     support-ldm <address@hidden>,
     Anne Wilson <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19991103: LDM 5.0.8 and 'expanding input buffer size'
    problemwithAFOS feed

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:

> Gregory,
>
> After looking at the log messages, it doesn't appear your queue is 250
> megabytes.  Look in the data dir, what's the:
>
> % ls -l ldm.pq
>
> If it's 250 megabytes then up it again. There might be other products
> coming in on your afos stream, etc.  If it isn't then change it in the
> bin/ldmadmin file to 250.  Then the standard
>
> % ldmadmin stop
> % ldmadmin delqueue
> % ldmadmin mkqueue
> % ldmadmin start
>
> I just put the commands here for my sanity sake.

DUH! I forgot he was also ingesting NOAAPORT. Whoa, that's 175 MB right
there. Up, up and away! Use 400 MB at least.

> Also, if you comment out the dds and pps does it make any difference?
>
> Robb...

I think that's the key here. NOAAPORT takes up 150 MB of my queue/hour,
and of course, we filter out scrambled NIDS and other stuff. Give it a go,
and then let us know!

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***