Re: 19991101: New LDM Installation

> Can you point me to some pqsurf documentation?  I'm trying to get it set
> up, but I'm not finding much on how to.
>
> Alan.

Alan,

Here's a man page, it works similar to pqact except the conf file is
called etc/pqsurf.conf

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqsurf+1

A couple of things, uncomment the line $surfsize in bin/ldmadmin and
do:

% ldmadmin mksurfqueue

Also uncomment the line in etc/ldmd.conf

#exec pqsurf

Also, if you do a :

% kill -USR2 <pqsurf.pid>

Then it puts pqsurf into verbose mode so you can see what the products
ID's looks like.  This helps in creating pqsurf.conf entries.

Robb...