Re: idd data request (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:23:59 -0700
From: Teresa Van Hove <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: idd data request

Thanks Rob,

I was able to get the log messages from the info in that e-mail,
and tracked the problem down to the fact that Myron has been
setting up the ldm's to have ldm_cpuname for the home area
instead of just ldm to differentiate the unavco and utah gps
ldm's since he has them both email him with any messages.  They
have been not been able to do binary installations anyway
because they have not had exact OS vs matches, so that worked
for them, but the binary installation was compiled expecting
files in the standard /usr/local/ldm/ area and does not just use
the $ldmhome definition everywhere.

Since this ldm installation is for my own GPS water vapor use, I
am having any email directed just to me anyway so I can just
reintall the ldm with the standard directory and it should
work.  I'm cc'ing Natalie and Myron so they will know that they
have to continue doing source installations so long as they want
to continue having ldm_cpuname instead of ldm as the ldmhome
directory.

Teresa