Re: 19991111: LDM troubles (runtime link)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Leon,

It's the version of the ldm you are installing. If it's version ldm-5.0.8
then:

% cd ~ldm
% ln -s ldm-5.0.8 runtime
% ls runtime

( should show bin, etc, man, etc )
bin/            include/        RELEASE_NOTES   INSTALL
man/            etc/            VERSION         README
lib/            MANIFEST        COPYRIGHT

Robb...