Re: 19991116: Problem with ldmadmin scour Output from "cron" command (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 02:56:07 +0000 (GMT)
From: address@hidden
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19991116:  Problem with ldmadmin scour Output from "cron" command
    (fwd)

Robb,

I ended up commenting out one line of scour.conf at a time
and running scour until I found the one that was producing
the errors.  It was $HDS.  Somehow on Nov. 12 some of the
directories from /export/home/weather got moved tom the
$HDS directory, including parts of StarOffice.  I don't know
if I screwed up running as root and did it or if someone
broke in and startted to do something.  I don't see
any unauthorized logins or unauthorized connections to the
web server.  That was it but I don't know how it happened.

Thanks for the help.

Robert